This nut is used in conjunction with a machine screw and washer to secure swing bar arms to the casket wall.
Nuts are almost always used in conjunction with a mating bolt to fasten multiple parts together, kept together by a combination of their threads' friction, a slight stretching of the bolt, and compression of the parts to be held together.
Available in the following quantities:
- 1 LB (Approximately 300 pieces)
- 5 LB (Approximately 1500 pieces)
- Fastener Type: Hex Machine Screw Nut
- Size Description: #10-24 x 3/8 in. x 1/8 in.
- Diameter/Nominal Size: #10
- Thickness: 0.117-0.130 in.
- Wrench Size/Across Flats: 0.362-0.375 in.
- Width Across Corners: 0.413-0.433 in.
- Thread Pitch: 24
- Thread Pitch Type: Coarse
- Thread Direction: Right
- Grade: 2
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Finish: Plain Finish/No Plating
- Drive Type: External Hex
- Used With: Bolts/Screws up to Grade 5