This washer is used in conjunction with a machine screw and nut to secure swing bar arms to the casket wall.
Washers are thin disk-shaped plates with a hole that is used to distribute the load of a threaded fastener such as a bolt or nut.
Available in the following quantities:
- 1 LB (Approximately 425 pieces)
- 5 LB (Approximately 2125 pieces)
- Fastener Type: Glat Washer, SAE Pattern
- Size Description: #10
- Diameter/Nominal Size: #10 (Washer sizing: Washer sizes are nominal-sized for the bolt that the washer will fit. Actual inside diameter is almost always larger than stated size.)
- Inside Diameter: 0.220 in.
- Outside Diameter: 0.500 in.
- Thickness: 0.036-0.065 in.
- Grade: 2
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Finish: Plain Finish/No Plating
- Used with: Bolts/Screws up to Grade 5