Wood Screws, #6 x 3/4 in., Black Oxide
Casket Builder Supply
Use these screws to attach the latches and hinges to your casket.
Wood screws are specifically designed for connecting wood-to-wood and usually require pre-drilled holes. Wood screws typically have a tapered body, a partial thread (where practical, depending on size and length) and come in a variety of head types.
Available in the following quantities:
- 1 LB (Approximately 440 pieces)
- 5 LB (Approximately 2200 pieces)
- Fastener Type: Particle Board Screw, Phillips Flat Head, Hardened
- Size Description: #6 x 3/4 in.
- Diameter/Nominal Size: #6
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Material: Medium Carbon Steel
- Finish: Black Phosphate
- Head Type: Flat
- Drive Type: Phillips
Building a casket?
Want to learn more about building caskets? Have a look at our friendly casket builder's guide, So You Wanna Build a Casket?