Wood Screws, #6 x 5/8 in, Zinc
Casket Builder Supply
Use these screws to install the top support arms in your casket.
Wood screws are specifically designed for connecting wood-to-wood and usually require pre-drilled holes. Wood screws typically have a tapered body, a partial thread (where practical, depending on size and length) and come in a variety of head types.
Available in the following quantities:
- 1 LB (Approximately 450 pieces)
- 5 LB (Approximately 2250 pieces)
- Fastener Type-Wood Screw, Phillips Flat Head
- Size Description-#6 x 5/8 in.
- Diameter/Nominal Size-#6
- Length-5/8 in.
- Material-Low Carbon Steel
- Finish-Zinc Plated
- Head Type-Flat
- Drive Type-Phillips
Building a casket?
Want to learn more about building caskets? Have a look at our friendly casket builder's guide, So You Wanna Build a Casket?