Anti-Foaming Agent for Paint
Real Milk Paint Co.
Anti–Foam will reduce or eliminate foaming and bubbling in milk paint, enabling easier mixing and application. Comes in a 2 oz. bottle.
Description and Attributes
- Food-grade additive used to reduce the foam and improve the smoothness of milk paint
- Reduces foaming and bubbling in our non-toxic paint, enabling easier mixing and application
- Helps the powder pigments disperse easily into water; some of the pigment powder colors such as “Salmon” and “Bright Red” tend to float on the water, making mixing and homogeneity difficult
- Breaks surface tension to allow faster mixing and the proper texture of paint for application
- Makes paint smoother
- When used in recommended amounts, Anti-Foam will not negatively affect adhesion of paint to surfaces.
- Mix Real Milk Paint pigment powder into water.
- Mildly agitate mechanically (shake) or stir.
- After slightly mixing, add 2-4 drops of Anti-Foam per pint of paint.
- Stir into solution and watch the bubbles dissipate.
Building a casket?
Want to learn more about building caskets? Have a look at our friendly casket builder's guide, So You Wanna Build a Casket?