These hinged casket handle brackets screw to the outside sidewall of the casket. Order a set of 12 brackets for 4-pattern on each long side, or 16 brackets for 6-pattern on each long side. These brackets are designed to secure to an 5/8-inch by 1-1/4-inch bar style wooden casket handle. Notice, these brackets will not fit Casket Builder Supply oval wooden dowel handles.
These parts are stamped from steel in Chicago, Illinois and powder coated in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
- Parts: G240 + G307
- Arm Length: 4 in.
- Arm Width: 1-1/8 in.
- Arm Protrusion (at rest): 1-1/8 in.
- Handle Size: Bar 5/8x1-1/4 with 1/4 radius
- Steel (arms): 0.025 (1/40 inch) - 24 ga.
- Steel (adapters): 0.050 inches (1/20 inch) - 18 ga.
- Steel Source: Made in USA, Always
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
Building a casket?
Want to learn more about building caskets? Have a look at our friendly casket builder's guide, So You Wanna Build a Casket?