Vintage Art Deco Lug
This art deco lug with one swing arm is the real vintage. We've partnered with General Machinery & Mfg. Co. of Chicago to revive these unique vintage parts--some of which have not been produced since the 1940s. Learn more about these vintage parts by reading about our suppliers.
The first thing you will notice when you receive these parts is that the steel is higher quality and heavier than many similar brackets made by others.
- Lug Height: 6 in.
- Lug Width: 2-1/2 in.
- Arm Length: 3-3/4 in.
- Arm Width: 1-1/8 in.
- Arm Protrusion (at rest): 1-1/2 in.
- Handle Size: 5/8 x 1-1/4 in. bar with 1/4 in. radius
- Steel (arms): 0.025 (1/40 inch) - 24 ga.
- Steel (adapters): 0.050 inches (1/20 inch) - 18 ga.
- Steel Source: Made in USA, Always
- Finish: Unfinished
These parts are ready for your unique and creative finishing coat. While we offer swing arm parts in a small variety of polished and antique finishes, there are countless methods to finish these steel parts to achieve the unique style you want. Learn more by reading our article on how to finish raw steel.