Colors & Protects in a Single Coat
RMC Oil Plus 2C is a next-generation product that colors and protects your wood in 1 single layer. The combination of the oil (A) and the accelerator (B) ensures a quick dry, quick cure and superior protection.
This product first appeared in 2005 after years of R&D to create a fast drying, 0% VOC, environmentally safe, natural oil finish that can stand up to the demands of time. This product is designed to withstand the daily grind of a commercial floor!
No special skills required. No special tools required. No spraying. No harmful vapors. Just beautiful results!
Rubio Monocoat employs a unique technology, based on molecular binding, that makes customers happy all over the world every day!
- Get quick results with a superior, professional, quality finish on your wood caskets
- Apply by hand with flooring scuff pads, wipe off with clean rags
- We stock 7 standard colors common to casket building. (We can get you other colors by request)
- Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood
- 0% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents
- Easy to maintain
- No overlaps or starting marks
- Minimal use: 300 - 500 ft² per liter
- Can be applied to all wood types
- Very wear-resistant
- Water- and heat-resistant, ideal for kitchens and bathrooms
- Very fast curing: 80% in 2 days
- A short ‘dry’ maintenance period: after 5 days, the surface can be cleaned with water and soap
- Packaging: 350 ml in stock (ask us about 1.3 L and 3.5 L duo cans)
- 350 ml will cover 1-2 complete caskets
Fast and easy
I live using Rubio monocoat to finish. Easy to use and great products. The price and speed of shipping from Casket Builder Supply is top notch as well. Maybe a smaller box would have saved on shipping and packing waste. Thanks again!
Rubio is the safest and easiest finish we have ever used at our boutique casket company. A little goes a long way and produces gorgeous results.
This oil is easy to use and finishes beautifully.
Rubio Monocoat pure
I did a test box last week and was very pleased with the results. Just like it says, it goes a long ways. I built a casket out of tamarack and used the Rubio on it today. No streaking or lap marks. the plywood bottom was much more absorbent than the actual solid wood. Probably twice as much. it has a soft silky feel when dried and burnished with the white scotchbrite. I will use this again.