This machine screw is used for attaching adaptor style swing bar arms to the casket wall.
Suggested use is 1 or 2 per swing bar arm (each arm adaptor has 3 holes). Some builders use 1 Machine Screw in the middle hole combined with wood screws in the 2 outside holes.
Machine screws have a uniform diameter the entire length of the shaft as opposed to tapered screws which have a pointed tip.
Available in the following quantities:
- 1 LB (Approximately 113 pieces)
- 5 LB (Approximately 565 pieces)
- Fastener Type: Machine Screw Phillips Pan Head
- Size: #10-24 x 1-1/4 in.
- Diameter/Nominal Size: #10
- Length: 1-1/4 in.
- Wrench Size/Across Flats: PH#2
- Head Diameter: 0.373-0.357 in.
- Head Height: 0.122-0.133 in.
- Thread Pitch: 24
- Thread Pitch Type: Coarse
- Thread Direction: Right
- Thread Coverage: Full
- Material: Low Carbon Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide