Miller Dowel has reintroduced peg construction with distinct advantages over standard dowel construction.
- Stepped design forms a tight joint all the way through
- Far superior holding power than straight dowels
- Minimal tools required
- Use to reinforce many types of wood joints
- Easy and fast to install from the outside of the project
Miller dowels are simple products that can add beauty and longevity to any project. We offer 4 hardwood species, in 3 sizes, and the drill bits you'll need to properly use your new joining components. Whether professional or hobbyist, we promise you will love Miller Dowels.
Starter kits include a drill bit and 40 birch dowels.
Specifications (mini X)
- For joining wood up to 3/4 inches thick
- Dowel Length: 1-5/8 in.
- Cap Diameter: 1/4 in.
- For joining wood up to 1-1/8 inches thick
- Dowel Length: 2-3/4 in.
- Cap Diameter: 7/16 in.
- For joining wood up to 1-5/8 inches thick
- Dowel Length: 3-1/2 in.
- Cap Diameter: 1/2 in.
Click here to learn more about the use of Miller Dowels.
Voted one of the hot new tools from the 2002 Show Circuit by Wood Magazine!
I liked the pegs and they worked perfectly on my stairs
Loved the dowels. They worked perfectly to fix my stairs