Miller Dowel has reintroduced peg construction with distinct advantages over standard dowel construction.
- Stepped design forms a tight joint all the way through
- Far superior holding power than straight dowels
- Minimal tools required
- Use to reinforce many types of wood joints
- Easy and fast to install from the outside of the project
Miller dowels are simple products that can add beauty and longevity to any project. We offer 4 hardwood species, in 3 sizes, and the drill bits you'll need to properly use your new joining components. Whether professional or hobbyist, we promise you will love Miller Dowels.
Specifications (mini X)
- For joining wood up to 3/4 inches thick
- Dowel Length: 1-5/8 in.
- Cap Diameter: 1/4 in.
Click here to learn more about the use of Miller Dowels.
Voted one of the hot new tools from the 2002 Show Circuit by Wood Magazine!
first time using these dowels, really like them, easy to use with proper bit.