Ideal for securing adapter style swing bar handles to caskets
Each swing bar casket handle has three holes to facilitate attaching it to the casket wall. We recommend using one Machine Screw, #10-24 x 1-1/4 in. (secured with a washer and nut) in the center hole and two of these wood screws on the outside holes to secure the swing bar handle on the casket wall. Screw colors available match the finishes available on our swing bar casket handles.
Available in the following quantities:
- 1 LB (approx. 280 pieces)
Available in the following colors/finishes:
- Unplated Steel (matches Ant. Copper, Ant. Bronze, Oil-rubbed Bronze)
- Black Phosphate (matches Venetian Bronze, Handforged Black, Gloss Black, and River Black Satin)
- Yellow Zinc (matches Polished Gold)
- Zinc Plated (matches Polished Silver)
- Fastener Type: Wood Screw
- Size Description: #8 x 5/8 in.
- Diameter Nominal Size: #8
- Length: 5/8 in.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Assorted
- Head Type: Round Washer Head
- Drive Type: Phillips/Square Combo
- Head Size: #2
- Origin: Imported
I thought I was getting colored screws instead I got silver other wise great !
Casket Builder Supply
Hi Levi, I am sorry about that. We need to add photos to this listing so the right photo shows for each variant. The Zinc Plated you ordered are shiny silver. The screw in the photo is Unplated Steel and matches our antique brass and antique copper finishes very well. Let me know if you'd like me to send you some. ~jonas