Ideal for securing decorative casket corners
Use one pair of screws for each decorative casket corner. The small heads nicely seat in the holes stamped into the corners and the color options nicely match the corner finishes.
- Heat treated for strength
- Deep sharp threads for excellent holding power
- Less conspicuous on walnut, dark oak, cherry, and other darker woods
Available in the following quantities:
- 10 pieces
- 1 LB (approx. 400 pieces)
Available in the following colors/finishes:
- Statuary Bronze (matches Ant. Copper, Ant. Bronze, Metallic Bronze, Polished Bronse)
- Unplated Steel ( matches Ant. Bronze, Oil-rubbed Bronze)
- Black Phosphate (matches Venetian Bronze, Handforged Black, Gloss Black, and River Black Satin)
- Yellow Zinc (matches Polished Gold)
- Zinc Plated (matches Polished Silver)
- Fastener Type: Wood Screw
- Size Description: #6 x 1 in.
- Diameter Nominal Size: #6
- Head Size: 17/64 in.
- Length: 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Assorted
- Drive Type: Square
- Recess Size: #1
- Origin: Imported
Building a casket?
Want to learn more about building caskets? Have a look at our friendly casket builder's guide, So You Wanna Build a Casket?