Bar Style Wooden Oval Handles
These wooden handles are moulded to the precise oval shape (1.00 in. x 1.25 in.) to fit in the swing bar style hinged handle hardware common on many caskets. This dowel bar can also be used to fit handmade wood brackets with wheel bolts for a stationary handle set. Sold in three lengths to accommodate most swing bar handle configurations. Use two long and two medium handles for one complete casket.
A typical casket handle on the long side is 63-68 inches in length. A typical short handle ranges from 10 to 16 inches. For individual "EAR" style handles, the length is 9-11 inches. Dowels are available in pine, oak, soft maple, and walnut.
- Oval: 1 inch by 1-1/4 inches
- Long Handles: 72 inches
- Medium Handles: 17 inches
- Short Handles: 11-1/2 inches
These wooden dowels are compatible with different sized parts from different manufacturers. Order carefully--and if you have questions let us know.
- Made by Dixline - All swing bar style arms & tips in 1-1/4 oval sizes
- Bolt-Thru Swing Bar Casket Handles, 1-1/4 Inch, Oval (electroplated)
- Adapter Style Swing Bar Casket Handle, 1-1/4 Inch Oval (electroplated)
- End Cap, 1-1/4 inch Oval (electroplated)
- Made by GMMCO - All swing bar style arms & tips in 1-3/8 oval sizes
- Bolt-Thru Swing Bar Casket Handles, 1x1-3/8 Oval (powdercoat) (plain steel)
- Swing Bar Casket Handle, Arm and Adapter, 1-3/8 Oval (powdercoat)
- End Cap, Tip, 1x1-3/8 Oval (powdercoat) (plain steel)
- Swing Bar Casket Handles, 1 x 1-3/8 Oval, Arm Only (plain steel)
- Art Deco Adapter Style Swing Bar Casket Handle 1-3/8 Oval (powdercoat)
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER
This is for any future customers. This is one of the most hospitable & caring companies we have ever dealt with. I recently had the great honor of building my father-in-law's casket per the family's request. I had 1 week to complete the project. After ordering our parts needed we thought it would be shipped next day but there was an error with the shipping method. Mary & Jonas responded right away also keeping great communications with us & never hesitated with any of our requests and shipped it out next day to make sure we received it in time without any further charges. They are to be commended on their customer service skills. I will definitely use this company again should I ever need there services aging. Thank you again Mary & Jonas
I bought these to make hammer handles. Not for a casket. The customer service was great, packing and product fully met my expectations. I read the website and I commend the honest discussion on the make vs buy on a casket. I did not know much about this topic.
These handles are perfect!
Excellent quality !
Wood was very straight grain and moulded very well. No chips or tearout and nicely sanded. Top quality wood selection and workmanship.
Delivery of the ordered components was faster than expected and just in time I might add. Quality of the oval lift bars was very good. They were straight and sanded pretty decent. I still sanded them with 220 - but that is just me. I've built many round lift bars over the past 19 years - approximately 45 sets and it is not easy to keep them straight except by selecting straight material to start off with. I was very happy with my order.